Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Yanagi - Japanese Restaurant @ Midas Hotel



Last night I went to Yanagi for a dinner with friends. Yanagi is located at Mezzanine floor of Midas Hotel. Not only being Philippinte Tatler's 2 consecutive year's Awardee (2013-2014) but for me it's one of the best Japanese restarants in Manila for its freshness and quality of food.

We were there minutes before 6 pm so I could look around and take some shots of the place. The place is small but cozy. Ideal , We were the first one to arrive:)


They were still busy preparing, I was hungry already when I took these photos grrrrr
then suddenly a woman came to us and said we can start eating the salads/appetizer










My fave starter, crabmeat shushi wrapped in tofu skin



I dont remenber I;ve tried this  one, because I 'll get full, have to save space for the grill items



I love squid but I dont like the texture of it when its not cooked, but I like the presentation though:)

My favorite sashimi is salmon


My friend orders this  - shea said it was good though it needs more soup


Yummy tempura! Very large size prawn! right ratio of prawn to flour


This is my favorite part!



I ordered 3 of these that night!Yummy!


This was my 2nd plate, yo have to eat it the beef while its hot to enjoy it! It's juicy!


Sake display but I am not a fan of Sake so we didnt order


My habit of eating dessert in the middle of my buffet eating:)


My friend's plate:)


My 3rd plate of beef:)


Time for dessert again, this time, 4 flavors of ice cream! Red Bean, Taro and Wasabi and Green Tea




I like the green tea:) 



They served coffee too even I knew that time I was already bloated:) haha, because I want to taste the Semiyaki coffee again


A great view inside the CR, just after we left our table,,,,ooooops I only pee there and took a photo:0


'Til my next post, Au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment